RVapplicationThe waiting list for the Rogue Valley Towers, the Rockford Housing Commission’s elderly and disabled public housing facility, is open and we are accepting new applicants. To apply for public housing, please print an application below or contact the Rockford Housing Commission during business hours to have one mailed to you.

Application for Public Housing

Application Updates

If any of your information changes while you are on the waiting list, please fill out an Application Update Form and fax or mail it to us immediately. We will notify you by mail when you are up on the waiting list, and if we do not have your correct information, you will lose your place on the list.

Application Update Form